Full set of induction melting furnace mainly consists of:
Coreless induction melting furnace bodies.
Medium frequency power supply, Capacitor bank
Hydraulic tilting system
Water cooling system
Electric control system
Furnace leakage alarm system
Other optional parts.
1) The power supply makes use of digital control technology. Inverter circuit is current and voltage dual-feedback. Control and start up are simple and reliable.
2) Furnace shell is open style and steel structure, which is easy for maintenance.
3) Furnace is hydraulic tilting control, sentinel casting can be realized.
4) Based on electromagnetic analysis done through computer and absorbing advanced furnace design advantages, increase the height and diameter of liquid metal, reduces magnetic leakage, improved the electrical efficiency a lot.
5) The coil is designed according to preferred scheme determined through calculation of specialized software. So the difference is small between designed power of coil and actual running power of coil. Coil insulation, especially insulation between turns is ensured by making use of new technology. Special compound support is connected and fixed with coil as per a certain gap, increased the stiffness of coil, which is helpful to maintenance.
6) Semi-arc structure is adopted to produce magnet yoke in order to make magnet yoke to contact the outer wall of coil closely. There are double-water-cooling units on the clamping plate of magnet yoke, which can reduce the amount of heat generated by magnet yoke to protect the insulation of silicon steel sheet, so that the life span of magnet yoke can be extended. The magnet yoke covers area up to 70%, and the height is extended 10% more than general design, so the electricity consumption is reduced.
The Parameter Selection Table:
1)Technical Data of Medium Frequency Coreless Induction Melting Furnace for CAST IRON AND STEEL
2)Technical Data of Medium Frequency Coreless Induction Melting Furnace for COPPER
3)Technical Data of Medium Frequency Coreless Induction Melting Furnace for ALUMINUM
|Wire Rod Mill/Finishing Mill||Submerged Arc Furnace|| Electric Arc Furnace||Hot Rolling Mill for Rebar Wire Rod Section Bar|