Structure of the Roughing Rolling Mill
The roughing rolling mill can be divided into four parts: the pressing mechanism, the box body (roller assembly), the tie rod and the base.
Pressing mechanism: driving the rod by the worm gear, worm, gear to achieve the vertical adjustment of the roll gap. Both the operation and the transmission can be adjusted at the same time, or the connecting shaft can be disconnected for one-side adjustment. The entire pressing mechanism can precisely adjust the roll gap remotely under the joint action of machinery, hydraulics and electrical appliances.
Roughing Rolling Mill Working Mode
The rolling force received by the rolling mill is formed into a closed loop line, that is, a stress line, by the internal stress of each force components such as a roll, a roll bearing, a box body, a copper nut, and a tie rod. The rolling mill base and the pressing mechanism are not subject to rolling force, and the stress line is shorter than that of the ordinary rolling mill, which improves the rolling mill strength and reduces the elastic deformation of the rolling mill, so it is also called "short stress rolling mill".
1. Roll diameter: 100 ~ 500 mm; Roller surface length 90 ~ 600 mm.
2. Roll material: roll steel, Cr12MoV.
3. The thickness of the feed or silk diameter: 20 mm or less.
Thickness: 0.1 ~ 1 mm.
4. Rolling speed: 0 ~ 20 ~ 50 ~ 100 m/min.
5. Motor total power: 4 ~ 500 kw.
6. The precision of rolling thickness: longitudinal ~ + / - 3% with 0.005 mm thick or less;
Transverse ~ + / - 1% + / - 0.003 mm or less with thick;
Lateral bending (for narrow-band) 3 mm/M or less.
7. The motor power of the coiling motor 0.2 ~ 300 kw power.
when you receive narrow-band row pitch line 0.5 ~ 20 mm.
Advantage of Roughing Rolling Mill
1. The stress return line is short and the rigidity is high, which ensures high precision of the product and easy to achieve negative deviation value.
2. There are positive and negative threads at both ends of the column, which can achieve centering adjustment and the rolling center line is unchanged. It can improve the operating rate, save time for repairing and replacing the guide beam, reduce operational accidents, avoid process accidents such as impacts, and roll-wounds, and extend the life of the guide.
3. Easy axial adjustment and small axial clearance.
4. Using the balance spring, which can ensure the balancing force is constant and the spring is compact in the bearing housing.
5. The roller system of this type of rolling mill is pre-installed and adjusted before the roll change, and the replacement time of the new roller system is short. The rolling mill has good pre-adjustment performance and high yield.
6. The bearing seat is automatically adjusted, and the four-row cylindrical bearing is balanced and the bearing life is extended.