The 2-hi rolling mill is a rolling mill consisting of two horizontal rolls arranged in the same vertical plane. It is mainly used in metal rolling processes and can be divided into the reversible rolling mill and irreversible rolling mill.
The 2-hi rolling mill is a two-roll cold rolling mill, which consists of main unit, main motor, reducer, herringbone gear seat, universal joint shaft, electric screw down device, electronic control, and other components. The equipment has high Intensity, good rigidity, and can ensure the accuracy and stability of the mill.
The reversible 2-hi rolling mill stand has porous rolls, and the support of the roll is arranged in the frame window of the rolling stand. The rolling stand is placed side by side in the rolling direction with other similar rolling stands, the roll in the two ends can be connected with the transmission or with the transmission element arranged between adjacent roll stands.
For each roll of the pair of rolls, a beam connectable to the frame is disposed on both sides of the roll gap formed by the roll, and the adjustable and fixed rolling guides belonging to each profile are arranged on the beam, and the frame has a hinged, upwardly withdrawable or rotatable connector on the beam. The support of the roll pair can be inserted into the support frame.
(table for reference only, according to the specific requirements of the process design requirements.)
|Cold Rolling||Cold Rolling||Cold Rolling||Cold Rolling||Cold Rolling||Cold Rolling||Hot Rolling|
The Advantages of 2-hi Rolling Mill
(1) The cold rolled strip products of the 2-hi rolling mill are accurate in size and uniform in thickness, and the strip thickness difference generally does not exceed O.01-0.03 mm or less, which can meet the requirements of high precision tolerance.
(2) The 2-hi rolling mill can produce the extremely thin strips that are impossible to obtain by hot rolling (up to 0.001 mm or less).
(3) The surface quality of cold-rolled products produced by the 2-hi rolling mill is superior. There are no defects such as pitting, hot-pressed iron oxide, etc., which are often found in hot-rolled strip steel, and can produce strips with different surface roughness (gloss or hemp) according to user requirements. Rough surface, etc., to facilitate the processing of the next process.
(4) Cold rolled strip manufactured by the 2-hi rolling mill has good mechanical properties and process properties (such as higher strength, lower yield limit, good deep drawability, etc.).
(5) The 2-hi rolling mill can achieve high-speed rolling and full-continuous rolling can with high productivity.